This post will be updated throughout the entire week with the most important news of the week. So keep checking this post for more news.
Check news on The Office, Bones, The Good Wife, Julia Louis-Dreyfus pilot, plus more.
- True Blood‘s Kevin Alejandro will appear in the sixth season finale of the Fox procedural Bones as “a flashy, arrogant man obsessed with bowling,” Source
- Jim Carrey will pop up in the season finale of The Office as someone who interviews for the management post that is being vacated by Michael Scott (the departing Steve Carell)—and seemingly handed over to Deangelo Vickers (Will Ferrell). Carrey won’t be the only celebrity vying for the job; Ricky Gervais, Will Arnett, James Spader, Ray Romano, and Catherine Tate also play potential replacements in the hourlong episode, which airs May 19 on NBC. Source
- Check this article about how the writers of Bones would deal with Emily Deschanel’s pregnancy. Source
- Alan Cumming, who plays Gold on CBS’ The Good Wife, has signed a deal to continue as a regular for three more seasons. The Good Wife is yet to be renewed for Season 3 but, given the acclaim for the show, that is considered a done deal. Source
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus is returning to primetime, this time on cable. HBO has picked up to series Veep, the D.C.-set comedy pilot from British comedian, writer and director Armando Iannucci, which stars the Seinfeld alumna. Set “very near the White House,” Veep centers on former Sen. Selina Meyer (Louis-Dreyfus), who becomes Vice President only to discover that the job is nothing like she expected and everything everyone ever warned her about. Source
Ratings Highlights of the Week