New episode of TBBT The Prestidigitation Approximation has Leonard in a difficult position having to choose between his girlfriend and spending time with Penny.
Synopsis: “The Prestidigitation Approximation” – Leonard must choose between new girlfriend Priya and his friendship with Penny. Meanwhile, Howard drives Sheldon crazy with a magic trick, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, March 10 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Source
Feature in this episode are the series regulars (Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar). Guest star Aarti Mann as Priya. Source
Ratings: 12.1 million, 7.4/12 (Source)
- CBS will re-air “The Alien Parasite Hypothesis” on a special night, Monday, April 4th. Amy finds she has sexual feelings for Penny’s ex, while Koothrappali and Wolowitz try to prove who would be the better superhero, on a rebroadcast of THE BIG BANG THEORY, on a special night, Monday, April 4 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 12/9/10) Source
- CBS released the synopsis of episode 4×19: “The Zarnecki Incursion” – When someone hacks Sheldon’s online game account, the guys go on a quest to find the culprit, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, March 31 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Source
- SPOILER ALERT!: According to Entertainment Weekly, in an upcoming episode, the three girls (Penny, Bernadette and Amy) are going on another girl’s night out together but this time they are join by Sheldon. Source
- Jim Parsons and Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies) have joined the cast of the Broadway debut of Larry Kramer’s The Normal Heart. Pace will play Bruce Niles, and Parsons will portray Tommy Boatwright; both will be making their Broadway debuts. Source
- Johnny Galecki did an interview with TVLine were he talks about Leonard’s relationship with Penny and also about his new girlfriend Priya (Raj’s sister): Johnny Galecki sizes up his new Big Bang Romance: Has Leonard Given Up on Penny?
- No new TBBT episode on March 3. CBS will reair The Boyfriend Complexity: Penny asks Leonard to lie to her father; meanwhile, Howard, Raj and Bernadette pull an all-nighter at a telescope, on a rebroadcast of THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, March 3 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Keith Carradine (“Damages,” “Dexter”) guest stars as Penny’s dad. (Originally broadcast 11/18/10) Source