On The Engagement Reaction Howard finally tells his mom he’s marrying Bernadette.
Synopsis: “The Engagement Reaction” – When Howard finally breaks the news to his mom that he’s engaged to Bernadette, it lands her in the hospital, on THE BIG BANG THEORY,Thursday, May 12 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Source
Feature in this episode are the series regulars (Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar). Recurring cast Melissa Rauch (Bernadette), Carol Ann Susi (Mrs. Wolowitz) and Aarti Mann (Priya). Guest Stars Phil Abrams (Dr. Bernstein) and Sharon Omi (Nurse in Biohazard Suit).
Photos …as soon as they come up…
- Jim Parsons did and interview on CBS “The Early Show”, go here to watch the interview.
- CBS released season 4 finale (episode 4×24) synopsis: “The Roommate Transmogrification” – When Bernadette receives her Ph.D., the guys take joy in reminding an emasculated Wolowitz that he is the only one in their group who isn’t a doctor. Meanwhile, Koothrappali becomes Sheldon’s new roommate after hearing Leonard and Priya engaging in a “Star Trek” bedroom fantasy, on the fourth season finale of THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, May 19 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Source
- Season Finale Scoop: The Big Bang Theory (Thursday, May 19): Bernadette gets her PhD, leaving Howard the only non-doctor in their group of researchers; Raj moves in with Sheldon after overhearing Leonard and Priya engage in a Star Trek bedroom fantasy. Source
- Season 4 Finale Photos:
- Amazon.com has added cover art to its pre-order listing for Big Bang Theory: Season 4 DVD and Blu-Ray. The release is expected to be on September 20th but there is still no official word from Warner Bros. Also the cover art have not been confirm yet so it is subject to change.
- SPOILER ALERT! Howard and Bernadette: An upcoming episode sounds as much like Grey’s Anatomy as it does BBT. When Howard breaks it to his overbearing mother that he and Bernadette are engaged, “things go terribly wrong, as you’d expect,” teases the groom-to-be’s portrayer, Simon Helberg. “There’s some dramatic moments, [but] it’s very silly and crazy — and very funny, hopefully.” Moreover, he teases, “It’s not what you expect it to be….” Hmm. Source
- SPOILER ALERT! SEASON FINALE: Turns out that once Simon Helberg (Howard) starts doling out the scoop, he isn’t apt to stop. Not only does he tell us, “Bernadette gets a promotion, and that affects Howard in a certain way” — which I assume, fortune-cookie style, means in bed — “things will come to a head with Leonard dating Raj’s sister, and how Penny feels about that.” Source