New episode of TBBT titled The Cohabitation Formulation coming up in a couple of weeks! (Feb. 17th)
Synopsis: The Cohabitation Formulation. As Wolowitz contemplates taking things with Bernadette to the next level, Leonard rekindles his relationship with Raj’s sister, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Feb. 17 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Source
Feature in this episode are the series regulars (Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar) and recurring cast members Melissa Rauch as Bernadette and Mayim Bialik as Amy. Guest star Carol Ann Susi as Mrs. Wolowitz. Source
The ratings for last night’s episode of The Big Bang Theory are out. The show was down on the previous week by around 1m viewers.
The Big Bang Theory was watched by 12.79m people and placed second behind Fox’s American Idol. The show scored a 3.9/11 rating in the key adults 18-49 demographic, down around 9% from last week. The show set an 8.8/13 rating in households. Source
- Time Magazine‘s 10 Questions with actor Jim Parsons.
- Here is a small interview with Kaley Cuoco on Face Time/Women’s Fashion at TMagazine.com
- Johnny Galecki’s interview on the Early Show from a couple of weeks ago here.
- Johnny Galecki was on the Rachel Ray Show last week. Here is a funny part of the interview. Read more here.
- Watch the trailer of Hop a new movie from the creators of Despicable Me. Kaley Cuoco is feature in the movie that will be in theaters in April 1st. For more information visit the Official Website.
- “The Toast Derivation” – Sheldon struggles to cope when he realizes it’s actually Leonard who is the center of their social group, on THE BIG BANG THEORY,Thursday, Feb. 24 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
- “The Prestidigitation Approximation” – Leonard must choose between new girlfriend Priya and his friendship with Penny. Meanwhile, Howard drives Sheldon crazy with a magic trick, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, March 10 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.