The next new Big Bang episode won´t air until Feb 3rd, so we have some time to wait. We will be posting every news related to the show and photos and info related to this episode in this post.
Make sure to check out the other ‘Bazzinga’ Reports on news and info about other Big Bang episodes. Also you might like to watch our first fan video Geek4Tv Factory: ‘Shenny’ – Communication & Understanding.
Synopsis: “The Thespian Catalyst” – Sheldon hopes acting lessons from Penny will help him become a better teacher. Meanwhile, Koothrappali fantasizes about his best friend’s girlfriend, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Feb. 3 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Source
Feature in this episode are the series regulars (Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar) and recurring cast members Melissa Rauch as Bernadette and Mayim Bialik as Amy. Source
Ratings: Facing American Idol for the second time with an original episode, The Big Bang Theory did good in the ratings finishing second in the night just behind the popular competition show. TBBT was watched by 13.81 million people a 190 thousand more than last week. It scored 4.3/12 rating in the key adults 18-49 demographic. The show is doing strong and keeping its average audience every week which means American Idol is not taking much viewers from them. Source
- CBS announced episode 4×15: The Benefactor Factor. A wealthy donor to the university makes Leonard consider how far he’s willing to go for the sake of science, on THE BIG BANG THEORY,Thursday, Feb. 10 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Jessica Walter (“Arrested Development”) guest stars as the benefactress and Joshua Malina (“The West Wing”) guest stars as the University President. Source
- CBS announced episode 4×16: The Cohabitation Formulation. As Wolowitz contemplates taking things with Bernadette to the next level, Leonard rekindles his relationship with Raj’s sister, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Feb. 17 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Source
- Jim Parsons attended the Directors Guild of America (DGA) Awards on Jan 29th.
- Mayim Bailik will love to have an episode where Amy gets a “makeover”: “I’d love an ugly duckling episode where I get to be in a mini-dress and stiletto heels,” she said, laughing. “As my outfits get more and more hideous…There comes a point — it’s kind of like the physics principle — there comes a point where there is no return. [Laughs] We might have reached that.” Source That sounds like a good idea, it might be funny.
- Kaley Cuoco was a guest on last night’s Letterman Show. Here is the interview where she talks about her leg accident.
- As you may know Jessica Walter is going to guest star on TBBT (read more about it here, almost at the end of that post). Here is a photo of her and Kaley Cuoco (Penny). The source of this photo is Kaley Cuoco’s Twitter.
- SPOILER ALERT!… Sheldon and Amy’s Skype romance is about to hit a major snag. “In the episode we’re shooting right now, Sheldon — in a moment of somewhat irritation — threatens to minimize her window,” Parsons teases. “For them, that’s big stuff.” Source
- Ever wonder if we are ever going to find out Penny’s last name? (Although I think I might want that to remain a mystery…) Well according to executive producer Brad Prady we may have to wait a while: “We were just renewed for three seasons,” so they are in no rush. “We may wait to answer that for a little while.” Golden Globe champ Jim Parsons offered up his own ideas, however unlikely. “I thought Penny Moonves, as a tribute to the man up top,” he suggested. “[Or] sometimes the prop master’s last name appears on things, which would be London. But I don’t think they’re going to go with that.” Source
- “The Gorilla Experiment” will re-air on CBS on Tuesday, Jan 25th (special night and time): Sheldon attempts to help Penny understand Leonard’s work, and Wolowitz becomes jealous when Leonard starts hanging out with his new girlfriend, on a rebroadcast of THE BIG BANG THEORY, on a special night and time, Tuesday, Jan. 25 (10:30-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 12/7/09). Source
- “The Apology Insufficiency” will re-air on CBS on Thursday, Jan 27th: Sheldon’s answers during an FBI interview put Wolowitz’s security clearance in jeopardy, on a rebroadcast of THE BIG BANG THEORY,Thursday, Jan. 27 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Eliza Dushku (“Dollhouse”) guest stars as the agent interviewing Wolowitz’s friends. (Originally broadcast 11/4/10). Source