Although a rerun episode will air Jan. 13th (The Irish Pub Formulation), the next new Big Bang Theory episode will air Jan. 20th and is called: The Love Car Displacement.
Synopsis: Howard is jealous when Bernadette runs into her old boyfriend at a science event they’re attending. Source
Don’t forget to check out The ‘Bazzinga’ Report for more photos and Big Bang news.
Also you might like to watch our ‘Shenny’ fan video here. We hope you’ll like it, and if you do don’t forget to leave a message.
Here is a photo of Rick Fox as Glenn (Bernadette’s former boyfriend) for the episode: The Love Car Displacement. Source
More photos from the upcoming new episode: The Love Car Displacement. Source
- SPOILER ALERT!…. Sheldon and Amy’s Skype Romance is about to hit a major snag. “In the episode we’re shooting right now, Sheldon — in a moment of somewhat irritation — threatens to minimize her window,” Parsons teases. “For them, that’s big stuff.” Source
- Big Bang producers told TVLine that Shamy (Sheldon and Amy) have the most stable relationship in the show. “Sheldon and Amy are settling into a lovely Skype relationship,” said Lorre. “They’re often Skyping to each other — they really seem to have the most stable relationship of anyone of the show” adds Prady.
- Also they said that the recently added to the BBT cast Mayim Bialik (Amy) and Melissa Rauch (Bernardette) are in it for the long haul now that they have form a “sisterhood” with Penny (Kaley Cuoco). “The women really are starting to bond and Penny is really the odd duck because Bernadette and Amy are scientists,” Lorre tells TVLine. “So even among the women on the show, poor Kaley is playing the odd character out, which is wonderful. And, adds Prady, “Amy Farrah Fowler believes that she and Penny are best friends and we’ll see more of that ahead.”
- They teased that Wolowitz will have to choose between his girlfriend and his mother…
- Golden Globe 2011 videos on our post: The ‘Bazzinga’ Report: Congratulations to Jim Parsons on his win at the Golden Globe Awards 2011!
- Big Bang producers and actors talked about Shenny vs Lenny, Justin Timberlake as a guest star (Kaley Cuoco wants him to play her boyfriend) and Johnny Galecki’s guest role in Entourage. Go here to read the article.
- Congratulations to Jim Parsons who just won a Golden Globe in the Best Performance By an Actor in a Television Series, Comedy or Musical category. I’ll try to post all the Golden Globe related videos tomorrow.
- Spoilers about the upcoming Big Bang episode (The Love Car Displacement) here.
- Also today we posted our first fan video (made by us: geek4tv). It’s in the Geek4TV Factory category. It’s a ‘Shenny’ themed video so since you are reading this post you probably are a Big Bang fan and might want to watch it. Go here to watch the video. Hope you enjoy it!
- Synopsis of the new Big Bang episode that will air on Feb. 3rd.
SHELDON WANTS PENNY TO GIVE HIM ACTING LESSONS, ON “THE BIG BANG THEORY,” THURSDAY, FEB. 3
“The Thespian Catalyst” – Sheldon hopes acting lessons from Penny will help him become a better teacher. Meanwhile, Koothrappali fantasizes about his best friend’s girlfriend, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Feb. 3 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Source
- CBS renews The Big Bang Theory for 3 more season! This means that the show will continue con the network through the 2013-14 season. This is amazing news for all Big Bang fans, we will have them with us for three more years 🙂 Source
- SPOILER ALERT!… Several of the gang’s family members will return for the second half of the current season, at least that’s what the producers of the show want. They would like to have back Christine Baranski, Laurie Metcalf and Keith Carradine. That would be amazing to have Leonard’s mom, Sheldon’s mom and Penny’s father… if it all happens in the same episode it would blow my mind… Source
- Johnny Galecki will guest star on Entourage in its upcoming season. The Big Bang Theory star will be playing himself, actually a “tougher” version of himself who is taken as a client by Eric (Kevin Connolly) and Scott (Hawaii Five-O‘s Scott Caan). Source
- SPOILER ALERT!… Penny turns teacher: The Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco spills that an upcoming episode finds Penny giving Sheldon acting lessons. “It’s very silly,” says Kaley. “Sheldon’s giving lectures and everyone’s hating him, so he wants to learn how to be more fun in front of people.” Kaley still remembers a former acting teacher telling her that “I was the worst in the class and I’d never make it.” Guess Kaley got the last laugh! Source
- Arrested Development‘s Jessica Walter will guest star on The Big Bang Theory. According to TVLine‘s Michael Ausiello, the star of the new TV Land sitcom Retired at 35 has booked a guest spot on the hit CBS comedy. She will play Barbara Latham, a wealthy donor to the university whose upcoming grant to the science department may be contingent upon Leonard (Johnny Galecki) compromising his virtue. The episode, slated to air in February, also features a guest turn by The West Wing‘s Josh Malina as university president Arlo Seibert, whose “one of the guys” attitude wears thin on Sheldon (Jim Parsons) and Co. Source