Sadly there will not be a new ‘Big Bang Theory’ episode for two weeks; in the meantime we will be posting (here) what we find out about the new episode that will air on December 9th.
Episode 4.10: The Alien Parasite Hypothesis (Airs December 9, 2010)
Synopsis: Amy is attracted to Penny’s ex-boyfriend; while Raj and Howard argue about which of them would be a better superhero.
Promo of previous Big Bang episode: The Boyfriend Complexity (4×09)
- Jim Parsons has been nominated for a Satellite Award (The International Press Academy) in the category: Actor in a Series, Comedy or Musical. He is up against Alec Baldwin (30 Rock), Steve Carell (The Office), Thomas Jane (Hung), Danny McBride (Eastbound & Down) and Matthew Morrison (Glee). Congratulations to Jim Parsons and good luck, we really hope you will win! The awards will take place on December 19th, for more information visit the International Press Academy Official Website.
- Entertainment Weekly´s Inside TV got the First Look at next week´s Big Bang Theory episode. It features Raj and Howard in one of their various challenges to determine which one of them would be a better superheroe. Based on this picture I have no idea who would win and I must agree with Leonard´s look, this is a confusing fight (but certainly will be fun to watch!). Source
- Don´t forget to vote for The Big Bang Theory as your Favorite TV Comedy and for Jim Parsons as your Favorite TV Comedy Actor for The People´s Choice Awards 2011 (Jan. 5, 2011 on CBS). Cast your votes here.
- Simon Helberg is producing and acting in I Am I a feature film written and starring his wife and actress Jocelyn Towne. Jason Ritter (son of John Ritter who played Kaley Cuoco´s dad in 8 Simple Rules and cast of The Event) is also part of the ensemble. Visit this site to learn more and if you can support this proyect: I Am I – Feature Film by Jocelyn Towne – Kickstarter
- There is a really fun article on the Entertainment Weekly site where they show you 10 fun presents for ‘Big Bang Theory’ fans. And the best thing is that they tell you where you can buy them and who would it be perfect for! (that’s just awesome!). It features the Klingon Boogle, Penny Blossom, Ensign Wesley Crusher action figure, ‘The ultimate folding tool, Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock mug’, Periodic table shower curtain, 200 plastic balls, Cheesecake Factory gift card, Talisman: The Magical Quest game, Snakes in a can. 10 Great Gifts for ‘Big Bang’ Fans
- Mayim Bialik (Amy Farrah Fowler) reveals on a red carpet event that she is thrilled about making her temporary gig on ‘The Big Bang Theory’ a regular job. About Amy and Sheldon in the upcoming episode she says “Amy starts to feel sexually aroused by someone. She doesn’t know what those feelings are. And Sheldon, we’re not sure if he is feeling jealousy, because he doesn’t know what those feelings are.” Source
- Simon Helberg (Howard Wolowitz) gets a huge salary bump. After salary re-negotiations he will now earn $125,000 instead of the $40,000 he was already making per episode. In September Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco and Jim Parsons finished their own salary re-negotiations netting them identical salary increases from about $60,000 last season to $250,000 in Season 5, $300,000 in Season 6 and 350,000 in Season 7, in addition to a piece of the CBS series’ backend. With Helberg set, this only leaves Kunal Nayyar as the only cast member who hasn’t reached a new salary agreement with Warner Bros. Source
- CBS has announced the synopsis for the 4.11 episode: “The Justice League Recombination”. It will include guest stars Kevin Sussman (Stuart) and Brian Thomas Smith (Penny’s ex boyfriend Zack). This episode will air December 16th. The guys find a “super” use for Penny’s new boyfriend, Zack, when they enter a costume contest as the Justice League, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Dec. 16 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network .
- CBS has a contest to find the most creative version of the famous “Soft Kitty”. The winner gets a trip to a “Big Bang” taping (now that is great!). You just have to upload your video on CBS’s website and the winner will be announced online on Febuary 3rd, 2011. Here is the link so you can submit your video, good luck! : The Big Bang Theory – Soft Kitty Upload contest