Written By: “Dude Ranch” by Paul Corrigan, Brad Walsh, and Dan O’Shannon. “When Good Kids Go Bad” was written by Danny Zuker
Directed By: “Dude Ranch” by Jason Winer. “When Good Kids Go Bad” by Michael Spiller
Guest Stars: For “Dude Ranch” includes Tim Blake Nelson as Hank, Reid Ewing as Dylan and Matthew Gumley as Jimmy. For “When Good Kids Go Bad” includes Annie Tedesco as Laura, Amanda Musso as Attractive Woman and Laurel Coppock as Miss Elaine.
Ratings: 14.53 million viewers (#1), A18-49: 6.1/15 (#1). Source
September 17th, 2011:
- Here’s a brief interview of Julie Bowen, where she talks about the Emmys and Sofia Vergara.
- Eric Stonestreet will be appearing on Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s new FX horror bonanza American Horror Story, which premieres Oct. 5. Stonestreet will appear in a November episode as a patient of Dr. Ben Harmon (Dylan McDermott). Stonestreet’s character has a fear of urban legends, like Bloody Mary and, more importantly for the show, Pigman. He has worked with Murphy and Falchuk before on Nip/Tuck as a death row inmate. Source
- Check this interview of Ty Burrel on Jimmy Kimmel Live on September 14th, 2011.
- Modern Family: The Complete Second Season will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on September 20th, 2011. Be sure to buy a copy. Plus check some clips from the bonus features on the DVD and Blu-ray.
- Season 3 will have a Thanksgiving episode plus a late Christmas episode.
- “We have a Christmas show, which is actually set a couple weeks ahead of Christmas,” executive producer Christopher Lloyd tells TVGuide.com exclusively. “The family starts going over their various family plans — Mitch and Cam are going back to see his family, Jay and Gloria are heading out of town. They’ve all been under the assumption that there must be some day where they all overlap to celebrate Christmas, and they realize that day is today.” Because their faux-holiday is only a matter of hours away, they send various pairs out to gather what they need. “It’s pairings that we haven’t seen very often before,” Lloyd says. “For example, we have Gloria and Luke off together to get the Christmas tree. We have Phil and Manny off to procure presents. We have Jay and Cam off together. It becomes a little bit of an examination of the family you’re born with and the family you inherit, as depicted in these unusual pairings of characters.” Source
- Hayley is discovering that she forgot to really do enough of the things that will make her interesting to colleges, she stars doing fours years of activities into one year. Source