Synopsis: The glee kids head to Sectionals to compete against the Warblers and the Hipsters. Meanwhile, Emma and Carl (John Stamos) grow closer while teen romances begin to fray.
Sneak Peek: Darren Criss’s Blaine and the Warblers sing Train’s ‘Hey Soul Sister’. Pretty good but maybe not as good as ‘Teenage Dream’. Watch the preview, see if you like it.
Glee – Valerie
Glee – (I’ve Had) the Time of My Life
Glee – Dog Days Are Over
Glee – Don´t Cry for Me Argentina (Rachel)
Glee – Don’t Cry For Me Argentina (Kurt)
Glee – Hey, Soul Sister
Glee – The Living Years
- Chris Colfer was on Conan’s TBS Show on November 29th. Check out how he show Conan some tricks he can do with Sai Swords.
- ‘Glee’ on ‘X Factor’? Your favorite glee club will perform live during the semifinals of the competition show (Sunday, Dec. 5). This will mark the first TV onstage performance of the Emmy award winning series outside the US. ‘Glee’ Cast on ‘X Factor’
- For all you ‘gleeks’ out there wanting to sing along to all your favorite ‘Glee’ songs (well just a few of them from season 1) you might be interested in getting the ‘Glee’ Karaoke Revolution for Wii (it was released Nov. 9th). Here is the official website so you can learn more.
- All you ‘gleeks’ with singing and acting talents don’t forget to audition for the show through ‘The Glee Project’.
- Ian Brennan the voice behind Sue Sylvester talks about some of the most memorable lines and how he comes up with these mean yet funny things to say. Read the interview: Writer spews meanness with ‘Glee’
- Lea Michele and Cory Monteith are in the cover Teen Vogue (Dec 2010 / Jan 2011). You can check out some photos here and then read a sneak peek of the interview here (it is a pretty light cute interview). The Teen Vogue issue is on newstands now (it was release November 23) so be sure to pick up your copy!
- Watch this cute video from Teen.com where Jenna Ushkowitz talks about her ‘Glee’ cast mates.
- There is a ‘Glee’ spoof from ‘Mad’ (TV Show), I am not sure you ‘gleeks’ would like it but anyway here it is if you want to take a look.
- Amber Riley is feature in YRB Magazine this November 2010. Here you can find some photos as well a few comments of the actress/singer about how she got her role on ‘Glee’ and her ‘American Idol’ experience. Source
- Darren Criss was on ‘Extra’ last week at ‘The Grove’ in LA. Here is a clip (he is really talented!).
- Entertainment Weekly (EW) did a ranking about the best ‘Glee’ guest stars (it features fan favorites like Darren Criss, Jonathan Groff, John Stamos, Kristin Chenoweth, etc). Check it out and see if you agree with their ranking. Source
- Here you can find some pictures of the ‘Glee’ kids (the mini ‘glee’ clubbers). Source
- The superbowl episode will feature a McKinley football game. It will be the championships game as well as the girl’s cheerleading regionals. There is a performace of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”.
- New characters for the superbowl episode: two new “jocks”. A tall good looking footballer named Strando (who might end up as a recurring character) and Scott Cooper (another athlete, not a football player) who will follow Puck and Karofsky’s footsteps as the school’s resident “jock”. There will also be BMX bike tricksters, fire-breathers and jugglers. Sounds like a mayor ‘Glee’ production!
- The superbowl episode will be directed by Brad Falchuk and is currently in production. Source
- Apparently they want self proclaimed ‘gleek’ Katie Couric to make a cameo in the show’s post-Super Bowl episode (Feb. 6). If they make it work she would share a scene with Jane Lynch’s Sue Sylvester. Source
- Max Adler‘s who plays Dave Karofsky has been doing a few interviews since his character’s bullying storyline with Kurt continuous to develop. This are a couple of his latest interviews: Radar Online (Glee’s Max Adler – The Kiss That Still Has Lips Flapping) and Vanity Fair (For Glee Bully Max Adler’s Solo, Jane Lynch Suggests “I Feel Pretty”)
- Dianna Agron did a Press Conference for her upcoming movie “I Am Number Four” at The Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA on November 20th. Also according to Dianna Agron Web (fansite) she is in the new movie “Burlesque”.
- ‘Glee’ guest star Charice is releasing a Christmas album title “Grown-Up Christmas List” on November 30th. Source
- Is ‘Kurt’ taking over ‘Glee’? Well that’s a question in many ‘gleeks’ minds lately. To us he is taking over the show (TV Watch: Glee – 2×08 – “Furt”) however we are not the only ones (Of course Kurt is interesting and the bullying issue is important and relevant but there are also other interesting characters on ‘Glee’ that lately we haven’t got the chance to explore). If you also feel that lately Kurt is taking over the show you might find this article from TV Guide quite interesting – Watercooler: Has Glee Become The St. Kurt Show?
- “Dancing with the Stars’” winner Jennifer Grey on ‘Glee’? Well this is a bit misleading. When asked (by and overly excited E! reporter. I am guessing she was happy the Dirty Dancing star won) about if she would make a cameo on ‘Glee’ she said: “I don’t know, you tell me. I’m excited though. Just bring it!”. Is it the beginning for a new guest star? I’ll guess we will have to wait and see… Source