So here we go again… another round of Glee spoilers. We are still waiting for new episodes but in the meantime the spoilers are appearing everywhere, specially about the highly anticipated superbowl episode.
Read this post to find out the latest spoilers surrounding Glee… so SPOILER ALERT! if you don´t want to know what will or might happen on Glee before you watch the new episodes don´t read… but if you can´t wait to get the latest scoop go ahead!
*Note: All spoilers are from various sources so we are never really sure if they are true unless they come from an official source aka the people from Glee. We always tell you from which source we find the spoilers therefor you know which ones are official and which ones are rumors that may or may not be true.
- Glee’s Valentine’s Day Set List (Episode name is Silly Love Songs set to air Feb 8). “My assignment to the kids is to have them perform love songs, so we’re doing some fun classics that are Valentines-y.” says Matthew Morrison. Source
Katy Perry’s “Firework,” performed by Rachel
Queen’s “Fat Bottomed Girls,” performed by Puck
Michael Jackson’s “P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing),” performed by Artie
Babes In Arms’ “My Funny Valentine,” performed by Tina
Robin Thicke’s “When I Get You Alone,” performed by Blaine and the Warblers
And of course, Paul McCartney’s “Silly Love Songs,” performed by The Warblers
- When is Kurt returning to McKinley High? And it doesn’t sound like the show’s in a hurry to get Kurt back to New Directions either. Before learning he was a Golden Globe winner this weekend, we spoke with Chris Colfer on the red carpet, where he told us: “I think eventually I will be back with the old gang but we haven’t filmed that yet so I don’t know how long I will be away from McKinley.” A spy tells me the gang is now wrapping the episode that will air in mid-February, so it definitely won’t happen before then. Source Inside TV (EW)
- In and upcoming episode Ashley Fink‘s Lauren will perform her first solo and when stage fright kicks in, she recalls a nerves-calming remedy that Puck once suggested… what exactly? A source close to the award-winning smash tells me that the cast spent the two weeks prior working out religiously to prepare for an upcoming episode that calls for the entire New Directions crew to drop trou. And shirt. And, well, everything but their unmentionables! Source (this scoop comes from TVLine‘s Michael Ausiello)
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Holly Holliday will have a fling with Mr. Schue. “She’s coming back for two episodes,” “We really sort of hoped that this idea of her and Matt having a little fling during the original episode would work but we just didn’t have time to finish it off, so we’re glad she’s coming back.” tells Brad Falchuk to E!. Source
- As most of us who follow Glee spoilers this is not a surprise: Sam and Quinn will break up.”I got bored. They were too perfect” said Ryan Murphy. But there is more, Sam will start dating Santana and Quinn will find comfort in the form of her old boyfriend Finn. This is true, it comes from an article in EW quoting Glee creator and executive producer Ryan Murphy. Source
- During the Golden Globe Awards interviews there were some scoop on future episodes. The biggest scoop is that Anne Hathaway might guest star as Kurt’s lesbian aunt. Most of the other spoilers are not new (if you keep track on the shows spoilers that come out every week) however TVLine has an article about Glee Scoop if you want to read it go here. Also some spoilers (not new really) on E! go here.
- SuperBowl Synopsis and spoilers: (Source MSN)
Synopsis: Coach Bieste and Mr. Schuester plot to bring the warring glee club and football team together; Sue desperately tries to win cheerleading Nationals; New Directions tackle Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”.
Extra Spoiler: “My star Cheerios leave me for the Glee club,” Jane Lynch says to TV Guide. “I make them choose: You either come with me and do this routine, or stay here and do the half-time routine with the glee club. They choose the glee club, so I don’t have a team and I have to forfeit Nationals. That’s why Katie Couric has to interview me as the year’s biggest loser”.
A while ago there was a spoiler that Quinn was going to quite the cheerios and that she and Finn share a kiss. This seems to be true since there are announcements that current couples are going to break up (probably Quinn and Sam) and Cory Monteith said: Finn might find himself having (re-)designs on Quinn, especially now that he and Rachel are on the skids. Source
- Article from TV Guide features some Glee Scoop con Superbowl episode. Nothing new really but a compilation of some spoilers: Super Bowl Pyrotechnics, Katie Couric and Sue’s return to the Dance floor.
- Jane Lynch’s Sue Sylvester will join New Directions in a performance number set to a song by My Chemical Romance.
- Sam will channel his inner Justin Bieber to try to win Quinn’s approval.
- Finn might find himself having (re-)designs on Quinn, especially now that he and Rachel are on the skids. Source
- Spoiler from EW: I have it on good word that another major Glee couple will be breaking up soonish. And really hold on to your wits for the second half of the season, because there are some pairings in there that you haven’t seen before…and might not see coming. Let’s hear your guesses below! Source
- Spoiler from Michael Ausiello:
Question: Can you give me anything on Puck and Quinn on Glee? —Karen
Ausiello: It appears the Mohawked One has moved on. For one, Mark Salling told us, “It might be a while” before “Quick” fans are thrown any kind of bone. Secondly, I hear Puck’s interest in Lauren (the awesome Ashley Fink) will evolve into a full-blown romance before the season is over. BTW, If Fink isn’t a series regular by this time next season I’ll write a rave review of One Tree Hill. Triple pinky swear. Source
- Spoilers from E!’s Watch with Kristin:
Heather: How about something good on Glee? Finn and Rachel, Will and Emma or the Super Bowl episode? The Biebs? I’ll take anything!
Well the best news for all you who were panicked by the Justin Bieber episode (and still haven’t heard) is that it’s not happening, at least not now. Also good news: I’m still told that Finn and Rachel and Will and Emma are the endgame. You just, um, might not be super-duper-over-the-moon happy for the time being. “We can’t make it easy!” a well-placed source who works on the show tells me, adding that the fans would get “bored.” Agree? As for the Super Bowl episode, I just caught up with Amber Riley, who says it’s “really big. They pulled out all the stops for it. There’s going to be some kind of like maybe some circus acts going on. We’re doing ‘Thriller.’ We’re doing a little bit of an homage to Michael Jackson, so we’re doing a little bit of ‘Thriller,’ and it’s really good. We’ve got some zombie makeup, and it’s gonna be a big one.” Check out this sneak-peek photo for proof that your favorite Gleeks don’t look so bad undead!
@BeyondStarlight (via Twitter): Glee?
Looks like we might be getting a flashback to Rachel Berry’s coming of age; producers are casting for a clutch of 12- to 14-year-old Jewish girls to appear in a bat mitzvah scene.
- Glee‘s Thriller of a Super Bowl Episode
Finn (Cory Monteith) fills in for the late Vincent Price to provide the spooky narration for the Fox hit’s Super Bowl-episode Thriller tribute. “I’m also one of the zombie folk, which requires about three and a half hours of prosthetic makeup,” says Cory. And it sounds as though Artie may be making some progress with those animatronic leg braces he unveiled in the Christmas episode. Asked who plays the Michael Jackson role, Cory said, “The episode is pretty centered around Artie, who does a lot of singing.” Thrilling! Source
- For the Valentine’s Day episode, Silly Love Songs: Artie and Mike sing Pretty Young Thing in the high school hallway. Not sure if Mike will actually sing but maybe he just dances while Artie sings. Source
- Video from someone who was at the filming of the SuperBowl performance. You can hear Heads will Roll (a little bit).
- Not sure if this is true but apparently it comes from someone who was in the crowd while Glee was filming the famous Heads will Roll/Thriller mashup (this past friday Jan. 7th):
I’m not there at the moment but a friend is. They said it’s hard to explain the performance because the crowd is far away from where they’re filming on the field. Might want to wait for pap pics to be sure about some of the stuff. Here are some things they did say:
* Dianna, Heather, and Naya are in the Thriller performance (I know some people were wondering if they were or not).
* Thinks she can hear Naya singing some of the song, and Cory solo, hard to tell
* Everyone’s hair is wild and super big/styled. Girls in puffy red/pink crazy skirts, guys in football uniforms.
* Mercedes in football uniform
* Lauren is in the performance
* Lea gets picked up during the performance by one of the guys in the beginning
* She thinks Lea is in a black top, shorter red skirt, Dianna white top/pinkish skirt, Naya red skirt white top, Jenna red skirt black top, and Heather in white.
* Cast keeps running around/crawling in the fog and getting yelled at “cast get out of the fog!” mostly the guys.
* Says she could be wrong about who is who in the costumes ‘cause it’s hard for her to tell some of them apart right now. Hopes the paps get pictures.
* The song was played with no performance so the crowd could cheer, and at one point they had lights on the cast and Heather danced for the crowd and raised her skirt at them.
Nothing really too interesting since they’re unsure of who is who due to the distance and the fog, but if they sees anything more closely or recognizes stuff as they continue to film I will update this post.
Friend says: Solo dances for everyone, close up shots. Lea pretty much just humped the ground for her turn. Dianna looked gorgeous dancing. Heather/Naya/Harry epic. Cory did frankenteen dance (whatever that means) haha. Source
- Ryan Murphy told PerezHilton.com: “We are doing an episode where Sam sings a JB song to win Quinn back…and copies his hairstyle, etc. But it’s a small part of a big episode that has a LOT of other things going on.”
- It’s official! Contrary to online reports Glee will not do a Justin Bieber episode. Ryan Murphy: “Those [tributes] are reserved for artists with big catalogs,” he explains. “Bieber comes up in episode 13 as a small plot point. Sam (Chord Overstreet) sings a JB song to win Quinn’s (Dianna Agron) approval.” Source
- The season 2 episode 13 will be called Comeback. Songs for that episode: Sam signing a Justin Bieber song to Quinn, Rachel and Mercedes singing a tune from Rent (Take Me or Leave Me). Source
- Kristin Chenoweth will be back as April Rhodes in the last batch of episodes of the current season for a multi-episode arc. Source
- Lady Gaga have given Glee producers clearance for tackling her highly anticipated new single Born This Way (which hasn’t even been release yet). Murphy says that the song will be feature in a March or April episode centered around closeted gay bully Karofsky (Max Adler). “I love that that song is anthem,” says Murphy. “This show is by nature optimistic and I think a character like Karofsky could turn to booze or pills or alcohol and kill themselves or do something dark. But I also love Max and I love that character and I sorta want that character to have a happy ending. So I don’t really know what that’s going to be, but I do know we’re going to do a whole episode that’s about that song.” Source
- Gwyneth Paltrow is officially returning to Glee to reprise her role as Holly Holiday, who would be coming back to date Mr Schue. Ryan Murphy says: “Gwyneth is coming back for two episodes. She’s coming back specifically to date Will [Matthew Morrison]. Those two have become really good friends in real life and had really good chemistry. She’s coming back as a sex education teacher. Gwyneth and I are emailing, talking every week: What are we gonna sing? We’re trying to do something fantastic. So she’ll be [in episodes] 15 and 16. She comes back [to film] in January and she’s with us for three and a half weeks I think.” Source
- Glee is doing a February sweeps episode that’s Justin Bieber centric. The tentatively air date is Feb. 15 and will feature the cast covering several songs of the teen singer. Bieber will figure into the episode’s plot but still no plans of him making an appearance. Source (I can’t help it so I have to comment on this: I have nothing against Justin Bieber, I even enjoy some of his songs but I really hate this idea. I’m starting to feel that Glee is no longer focusing on its storylines and characters as much as they are focusing on promotion and marketing and that really bothers me).
- UPDATE (Jan 9th): Glee boss Ryan Murphy denies Justin Bieber tribute episode. There is no tribute episode of Justin Bieber however the teen singer comes up in episode 13 as a small plot (Sam sings a Justin Bieber song to Quinn). This is what Ryan Murphy said: “Those [tributes] are reserved for artists with big catalogs,” he explains. “Bieber comes up in episode 13 as a small plot point. Sam (Chord Overstreet) sings a JB song to win Quinn’s (Dianna Agron) approval.” Source (I must say this is a huge relief for a lot of Glee fans including myself)
- New Ausiello Glee Spoilers (TVline.com)
Question: Congrats on the new site! As a late Christmas gift, I’m going to need all the info you have on the Glee Super Bowl episode, ASAP. —Stacy
Ausiello: Would you believe me if I told you that the original draft of the post-’Supe script did not include Kurt or his crush Blaine? Well, believe it. Luckily, Ryan Murphy shoehorned the pair into the high-profile episode at the 11th hour — much to the relief of one Chris Colfer. “It definitely made me a little nervous that they were having a huge episode without my character, to be sure,” Colfer confesses. “But they did squeeze us in. We’re in it for, like, a minute, but it’s a very happy minute.” The Golden Globe nominee goes on to admit that life on the Glee set has been a little “odd” since his character left McKinley High for the far more inclusive Dalton Academy. “It feels like I’m on a different show,” he says. “It’s kind of lonely to be honest, because I don’t have Amber [Riley] there with me. It’s weird. I feel like I’m a guest star.”
Question: I can’t tell how glad I am that you are back. I am going through Glee withdrawal. Do you have any scoop for us? —Bethany
Ausiello: POTENTIAL NEW COUPLE ALERT: Rumor has it the show’s Valentine’s episode will feature a flashback to Puck (Mark Saling) and Lauren’s (Ashley Fink) infamous seven minutes in heaven. And as he previously raved, it most definitely rocked his world.
Question: Glee seems to have paired up everyone except Mercedes. Is she ever going to get a boyfriend? —M.K.M
Ausiello: Not in the near future. In fact, there’s a scene in Valentine’s episode where Mercedes gives Rachel a big speech about the advantages of being single. Apparently, while all of her peers were knee-deep in romance drama, Mercedes was focusing on herself. (Funny story: That’s what I told my friends in high school too. OK, sad story.)
Question: Will Finn and Rachel get back together in Glee‘s V-Day episode? —Amanda
Ausiello: Um, no. Finn actually has his eye on someone else. I’ve said too much!
- Not much of a spoiler but still a little hint
- Valetine’s episode: Title Silly Live Songs (12th episode of Season 2). Will air Feb. 8th, two days after the Super Bowl episode. According to an interview with Ryan Murphy it will feature the best love songs of all time. The Warblers will be back in this episode, Artie will sing a song to Brittany, maybe there will be a Brittany/Santana moment, Kurt will have a “sleepover scene” (don´t know if this is true), Sam and Quinn go through difficulties in their relationship. An extra revealed that a kissing booth was seen on set. It is stated by Lea Michele that the ending of Silly Love Songs is so sweet that she started to cry. The Warblers will sing Maroon 5′s Misery and Blaine and Kurt will sing When I Get You Alone by Robin Thicke. Source
- Few Super Bowl things to remember: Some of the girls from glee club will be recruited to play on the football team. In addition, New Directions will perform a mash-up during halftime. The performance will feature a combination of “Thriller” and “Heads Will Roll,” according to reports. Puck and Rachel will definitely sing Lady Antebellum‘s Need you Now (Source)
- Super Bowl episode will be longer than usual, about 10 minutes longer due to limited commercials (General Motors will be sponsoring the show so there will be fewer sport from other competing ads).
- Rumors about Charice aka Sunshine Corazon will be performing Black Eyed Peas “Meet Me Halfway” on the highly anticipated Super Bowl episode. Source
- On the Valentine´s Day episode Blaine and Kurt perform Robin Thicke´s When I Get You Alone outside a Gap store as Blaine prepares to profess his love. There might be a development, hints Chris Colfer to TV Guide´s William Keck. Source
- According to TV Guide, Gwyneth Paltrow will reprise her role as Holly Holiday on the Superbowl episode set to air Feb 6th.
- Also on the Superbowl episode, Sue will throw a hissy fit the likes of which no one has seen before, Jane Lynch told The Associated Press.
- The Valentine episode Silly Love Songs is the 12th episode of season 2.
- Spoilers from Watch with Kristin.
Monica: Glee me! I’m hoping for some Brittana scoop! Will they ever get together as was promised?
How’s this for a Christmas gift for you!? A source who insists they be called “Santittany” tells me that there will be developments between Brittany and Santana. And soon. And that should make Heather Morris herself very happy! We just talked to her about her new Flirt! cosmetics endorsement deal, and when asked about Brittany and Santana hooking up, she said, “Oh God…not that I know of. But I hope so. I miss [Santana]! We have such good stuff. It’s not that I don’t love mine and Artie’s relationship but…” Speaking of that pairing, Lea Michele told us, “I love Artie and Brittany. And oh my God, he sings a song to her in the Valentine’s Day episode that is adorable so I’m really loving them right now. ” However, when we asked Heather what that song might be, she said, “I don’t think I can reveal that. And I actually don’t know because the episode just changed.” Hmmm…
Stella: I’m so excited for the Super Bowl episode! Tell me everything!
HeMo reveals, “We’re going to think that I’m not [in the “Thriller” number], but then I am in the end.” Can’t wait!
- The Warblers (including Chris Colfer) were seen filming yesterday at The Gap in The Grove. They were filming the Valentine´s Day episode called Silly Love Songs.
- The upcoming songs spoilers for the superbowl episode are… (of course not confirmed by an official source, still sounds pretty logical)
“Thriller/Heads Will Roll”
Original: Michael Jackson/Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Performed by: New Directions
“Need You Now”
Original: Lady Antebellum
Performed by: Rachel (Lea Michelle)& Noah Puckerman (Mark Salling)
“Meet Me Halfway”
Original:Black Eyed Peas
Performed by:New Directions
Original: Katy Perry
Performed by: Brittany (Heather Morris), Quinn (Dianna Agron), Santana (Naya Rivera) & The Willian Mckinley Cheerios
“Bills, Bills, Bills”
Original: Destiny’s Child
Performed by: Kurt(Chris Colfer), Blaine (Darren Criss) & Dalton Academy Warblers
- Rachel and Puck will perform a duet on the Valentine´s day episode directed by Tate Donovan. They will do a country song. (This information comes from an interview with Lea Michele so we can be sure this is true).
- Brad Ellis, Glee musical director says the superbowl episode is “a football themed show”. About the Thriller mash-up he says: “Lots of dancers doing something very fun to watch them do, doing something really specific. People that you don’t expect to dance will dance.” Source
- Not really much of a spoiler but still is something not to expect… Quinn´s parents. They aren´t booked for a return anytime soon so no family storyline for Quinn. Source
- Kristin Chenoweth will be doing a couple of episodes on Glee this spring. And after that she will be doing a pilot that Ryan Murphy has written for her. Source
- Cory Monteith says that Finn is pretty hurt but he might forgive Rachel. So maybe a reunion will be in their way… Source
- Lea Michele says that she is sadden about the Finnchel split and that she gets tweets from fans that feel devastated about the breakup. She also says that she shows this tweets to Ryan Murphy. However Finnchel is not over yet, she says that they are not keeping them apart. They have scenes together in the superbowl and Valentine´s episode. Also she confirms that Rachel and Puck will be performing a duet in the superbowl episode and that Artie sings a song to Brittany on the Valentine´s day episode. Source
- Gwyneth Paltrow will return to Glee to reprise her role as McKinley High´s favorite substitute teacher Holy Holliday. She revealed this information to Access Hollywood on Sunday while doing press for her new film “Country Strong”. Source