Ratings Highlights of the Week
- Glee scored its highest ratings ever, with 13.3 million viewers thanks to the tribute dedicated to the “princess of pop” Britney Spears, who also made a cameo appearance. It achieved a strong 5.8/16 among adults 18-49.
- 14.41 million viewers said goodbye to a Criminals Minds’ member on Wednesday September 29th.
- Law and Order: Los Angeles, the new addition to the franchise, opened with a 10.52 million viewers.
- Former Lois Lane and current star of Desperate Housewives Teri Hatcher is set to appear in the tenth and final season of Smallville as the mom of Erica Durance’s Lois Lane. She will appear via old videotapes that Lois finds in episode 8.
- After her horseback riding accident three weeks ago, Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco will return to work the week of Oct. 11. She only missed two episodes.
- Former House star Jennifer Morrison and former Desperate Housewives star Kyle MacLachlan will appear on How I Met Your Mother. The former, who will be part of an important arc for the character of Ted, is set to appear in at least 13 episodes, while the latter will play her ex-husband.
- Glee is currently casting the roles for kid versions of Puck, Santana, Brittany, Rachel, and Mercedes for the seventh episode.
- Fox’s Lonestar became the first cancellation of the 2010-2011 season, followed by ABC’s My Generation.