Ratings Highlights of the Week
- On Tuesday night, although still respectable, ABC’s No Ordinary Family continues to lose steam with 7.68 million viewers at 8 p.m.
- On Wednesday October 13th, Modern Family continues to be the strongest player on ABC with 11.34 million viewers and a first-place 4.7/13 among adults 18-49 at 9 p.m.
- On Thursday October 14th, on NBC at 9 p.m 30 Rock’s live show experienced an increase in viewers, with a total of 6.67 million, while The Apprentice continues to struggle with just 3.72 million viewers at 10 p.m.
- Also on Thursday, on CBS The Big Bang Theory continues to be a great start of the night with 12.47 million viewers and 4.1 rating/13 share among adults 18-49 at 8 p.m. The biggest number of viewers of the night went to The Mentalist at 10 p.m which was watched by 15.02 million viewers.
- Glee has postponed Emmy winning actress Kristin Chenoweth’s episode for next years due to a last minute change in production schedule. However, her postponed appearance on the musical comedy will be longer, as now it’s been planned for a multi episode arc for her character April Rhodes. Last season, Chenoweth guest starred on two episodes. She currently stars alongside Sean Hayes on the musical revival of Promises Promises.
- The Big Bang Theory will not incorporate Kaley Cuoco’s leg injury into the show. The actress told that her character Penny will be working as a bartender.
- Tennis legend Jimmy Connors will appear as himself in an episode of Matthew Perry’s upcoming ABC comedy Mr. Sunshine. Perry’s character Ben will play a tennis match with his idol for charity.
Below, watch Kaley Cuoco’s interview on the Ellen DeGeneres show, where she explained her accident.