This post will be updated throughout the entire week with the most important news of the week. So keep checking this post for more news.
Ratings Highlights of the Week
- CBS continues to be the leader on Tuesday nights (15.84 million viewers) with its combination of NCIS (19.77 million; A18-49: 3.9 rating/11 share) at 8 pm, NCIS Los Angeles (15.54 million; A18-49:3.3/ 9) at 9pm and The Good Wife (12.22 million; A18-49 2.2/ 7) at 10 pm, the latter which featured an special guest appearance by Michael J. Fox. However the network tied with FOX on adults 18-49 with 3.2 rating/9. On Fox, although Glee lost some viewers from its last new airing (11.7 million, 4.7/14) two weeks ago, the musical comedy is the brightest spot in the night with 10.83 million viewers and a first-place 4.5/12 among adults 18-49 at 8 p.m. However, Raising Hope (5.94 million A18-49: 2.6/ 7) and Running Wilde (2.97 million A18-49: 1.3/3) continue to loose viewers at 9:00 and 9:30 pm, respectively.
- On Thursday November 11th, the big winner at 80m was CBS’s The Big Bang Theory, which won in viewers with 13.06 million and a 4.2 rating/12 share among adults 18-49. Meanwhile, ABC’s lineup, Grey’s Anatomy at 9pm (11.07 million, A18-49: 4.0/10) and Private Practice (8.26 million, A18-49: 2.9/ 8) won their timeslot among adults 18-49; however CBS won in viewers with CSI (12.92 million, A18-49: 2.8/7) and The Mentalist (13.78 million, A18-49: 2.8/8) at 9pm at 10pm, respectively.
- AMC has renewed its zombie drama The Walking Dead for a second season, which will consist of 13 episodes. Since its premiere on Mad Men’s timeslot on Sunday, the new drama has reached more adults 18-49 than any cable show in history, plus its first episode was watched by 5.3 million viewers.
- Former ER star Goran Visnjic will guest star in Leverage‘s two-part season finale as the new big bad, where he will play Damian Moreau, a ruthless international financier who runs money for drug dealers, gun runners, smugglers and other nefarious groups. Nate (Timothy Hutton) and his team searched for Moreau throughout the third season and will face him in the finale.
- Jenny McCarthy will reprise her role as Courtney the crazy con-artist on CBS comedy Two and a Half Men. She will appear for several episodes beginning Nov. 22.
- Darren Criss is in talks to become a full-fledged series regular on the musical comedy Glee.
- Cosby Show actor Malcolm-Jamal Warner will appear in an upcoming episode of the NBC comedy Community as Andre, the ex-husband of Shirley (Yvette Nicole Brown). He begins work this week on the single-camera show which stars Joel McHale and Chevy Chase.