This post will be updated throughout the entire week with the most important news of the week. So keep checking this post for more news.
Check news on Gossip Girl, Supernatural, Nikita, 90210, Everybody Love Raymond reunion on The Middle, Two and a Half Men’s new cast photo featuring Ashton Kutcher, Parks and Recreation, HBO shows season premieres, The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency, plus more.
- The CW has extended the episode orders on 4 shows. The network has picked up two additional episodes each of Gossip Girl and 90210, bringing their totals to 24 episodes, and one additional episode each of Supernatural and Nikita, extending their runs to 23 episodes apiece. Source
- Ray Romano has landed a guest spot on ABC’s The Middle, which of course stars his Everybody Loves Raymond wife, Patricia Heaton. He will play a fellow named Nicky Kohlbrenner, a man from Patricia’s character Frankie’s past. Turns out he had some hand in ruining Frankie and husband Mike’s honeymoon. Source
- Here’s a brand new photo from the new opening credits of Two and a Half Men’s new season, which Ashton Kutcher has joined. Source
- Parks and Recreation has cast Oscar-nominated actress Patricia Clarkson as the coveted role of Tammy 1, the much-feared first ex-wife of Nick Offerman’s Ron. Source
- HBO has set the premiere dates for various shows. Boardwalk Empire will launch its second, 12-episode season on Sunday, Sept. 25, at 9/8c. On Sunday, Oct. 2, Hung whips out its third, 10-episode season (airing at 10/9c), followed by How to Make It in America‘s eight-episode sophomore run. On Monday, Oct. 10, Bored to Death will air at 9 pm, leading into Enlightened, a new series starring and exec-produced by Laura Dern. For more information, check TVLine.
- Instead of HBO renewing The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency for another season, the drama would return as two or more standalone films — the first scripts for which network execs are perusing right now. Source