For the week of Oct. 18 to Oct. 24, Grey’s Anatomy, Hawaii Five-0, and Modern Family were among the most-DVR’d shows. The ABC medical drama gained an additional 3 million viewers from DVR playback, (which is measured by the number of viewers who watch their recordings within seven days of the show’s airing) while CBS new show gained 2.98 million viewers. Meanwhile, Modern Family and Grey’s topped the list, with 1.4 million in gains each in the coveted 18-49 demo.
- Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): 3.02 million gained from DVRs
- Hawaii Five-0 (CBS): 2.98 million
- Modern Family (ABC): 2.89 million
- The Mentalist (CBS): 2.63 million.
- House (Fox): 2.59 million
- Castle (ABC): 2.43 million
- Criminal Minds (CBS): 2.33 million
- NCIS (CBS): 2.30 million
- CSI (CBS): 2.23 million
- The Big Bang Theory (CBS): 2.14 million