Today is a very special day, it’s the 12-12-12. The last day of the millenium that is written exactly the same forwards and backwards, is the last numeric trilogy on our calendar (at least in this millenium).
To many people this day means a day of harmony and many other lucky things but since we are a tv blog here are 12 things you can do to celebrate this numeric trilogy:
- Name your favorite 12 TV Shows of all time
- Name your favorite 12 TV Characters of all time
- Watch the episode 12 of 12 different TV Shows (that would take too much time but you might give it a try, you can maybe watch the first 12 minutes of each one!)
- Eat 12 different snacks (popcorn, cookies, chocolates, etc) while you watch tv
- Drink 12 different refreshments (soda, coffee, water, chocolate milk, etc) while watching tv
- Tweet your favorite 12 quotes from 12 different shows
- Follow 12 new shows on Twitter
- Watch 12 TV shows you have never watch before (does not have to be new shows, they can be old shows just that you haven’t seen them before)
- Name 12 shows you think were cancel too soon (for example to us is “Pushing Daisies”)
- Name your favorite 12 Emmy winners (shows, actors, etc) of all time
- Since today they announced the SAG nominees, name your favorite 12 nominees.
- And if you can’t do any of the things listed above at least treat yourself with 12 minutes of TV today!
These are just a few ideas of things you can do today to celebrate your TV love. If you have more ideas or are doing something special today send us your thoughts. And remember if you can’t do any of the things listed above at least tell 12 people (including your beloved pets) that you love them!
Have a great day!